Late fees & entry fees can be paid by paypal here: http://www.senecavalleyponyclub.org/paypal-payments.html
*Scheduling Note: All Training level divisions will run on Saturday, June 12th
Dear Seneca Competitors: Thank you so much for entering! Please make note of the following: 1. All vehicles are to enter at Gate 1. This is the gate closest to River Road.
2. By entering the show grounds, you attest that you are not currently experiencing any COVID symptoms, have not tested positive for COVID within the last 10 days, and have not been in close proximity to anyone who has tested positive within the last 14 days.
3. In accordance with the latest USEF/CDC/State guidelines, all persons who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 may forego the use of masks/facials coverings. Those who have not been fully vaccinated are urged to wear a mask when not mounted on a horse. We will not require proof of vaccination, but will rely on your sense of personal responsibility. You may, of course, wear a mask if you choose to do so.
4. Electronic show program, orders of go, and course maps will be available on our website.
5. Packet pick-up will be at the Secretary’s Stand (the gazebo near the tower). A limited number of paper course maps will be made available, so we’d appreciate it if you would download (and print, if necessary) the map for your course(s).
6. Food sales will be available to competitors! Located next to the tower.